Search found 2 matches

by Xarzu
Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:35 pm
Forum: Questions about Android
Topic: How do I reset my Android Samsung phone back to factory settings?
Replies: 0
Views: 10485

How do I reset my Android Samsung phone back to factory settings?

How do I reset my Android Samsung phone back to factory settings? I do not know how or why or what one of my multiple messaging apps has the bug but I am not able to receive a text message from Facebook to reacquire my Facebook account.
by Xarzu
Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:07 pm
Forum: Questions about Android
Topic: How do I reset my Android Samsung phone back to factory settings?
Replies: 0
Views: 9034

How do I reset my Android Samsung phone back to factory settings?

How do I reset my Android Samsung phone back to factory settings? I do not know how or why or what one of my multiple messaging apps has the bug but I am not able to receive a text message from Facebook to reacquire my Facebook account.

Go to advanced search