How to stop Autoplay Audio

Ask, find and get answers about the Android OS
sargan
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2025 5:15 pm
Location: Wales

How to stop Autoplay Audio

Postby sargan » Sun Oct 26, 2025 5:18 pm

Galaxy SE24FE running Android 13
VLC ver 3.6.5

Scenario
I have been listening to music using VLC in the car, all works fine.
I come into house and could be Hrs later I put on headphones to make a phone call for example.

VLC starts playing music from the previous play point.

If I go to active Apps screen ,,, if I do 'close all' VLC just starts itself back up.

At top of active apps screen a mini VLC control bar exists ... I can press pause .... and it stops play, but as soon as I start anything up (eg go to dial a phone call) it starts back up.
It's VERY annoying.

If I turn off BlueTooth it stops playing, but then I can't make headphone-based calls, as soon as I turn BT back on it start auto-playing againn
So far only solution is to reboot phone

VLC support advise it's an Android issue - in that it auto starts BT playing when no call in progress.



Return to “Questions about Android”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest